We were blessed with the opportunity to go on a tramp last weekend (a staff member was going, and invited us along). Even though we didn't have a car, we were so excited have a chance to go out into the wilderness! It was amazing, and breath-taking. We had so much fun - you'll need to just look at the pictures to understand. Or, come here to NZ to fully understand. :)
Oh how cool! I'm glad you guys got to get out into the wilderness!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! I want to come visit =)
ReplyDeletelovin' the picture lovin'.
ReplyDeleteAnd missing you two!
So I finally got on your blog and have been having a great time looking at your photos and reading the posts and comments. NZ looks like a combo of the best of Montana and Hawaii - very nice. The generator story was so funny, and I agree with Evan about the duct tape. Too bad about the car, but hope you enjoy the rest of your adventures. Love, Aunt J
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are incredible! Stunning scenery! Holy mackerel that hike looks to be quite strenuous! It looks a bit cold..... I think I'll pack only pants and no shorts! :)
ReplyDelete